Estate Planning And Litigation Lawyer
Hagel Lawfirm concentrates on estate litigation and estate planning but we offer services in many other related areas, particularly those having to do with corporate succession planning, other corporate services and general civil litigation.
- Estate litigation: Whether you are defending or challenging a will, we will explain your rights and options under Ontario estate law and will help you find the best solutions for your situation. We urge our clients to avoid costly, pointless legal battles, but will vigorously represent you in Court if we must in order to defend your interests.
- Estate planning, wills and trusts: Our estate lawyer, who serves clients in Mississauga, Etobicoke and Oakville, will work with you to carefully plan your estate in order to avoid confusion and legal disputes, as well as unnecessary taxation and fees. We create simple and complex wills and trust documents and provide the clients with sound advice on the appropriate use of different kind of trusts.
- Business law and succession planning: Your business is important to you. Let us help you protect your hard work from collapsing in your absence by planning for the future today.
- Inheritance planning: If you need to protect your inheritance, or want to ensure that your future beneficiaries are not harmed by claims on their inheritances, we can help explore your options.
- Probate and estate administration: Our estate lawyer can help with the practical aspects of carrying out the wishes of the deceased and ensure that all of your duties are carried out properly.
- Trust administration: We will assist the trustees administering trust funds or represent beneficiaries of the trusts to ensure that their rights are protected.
- Powers of attorney for property and personal care: In the event of incapacity, you may need a trusted representative to speak for you. Let us help you ensure that all proper documents are in place for the trusted family members to act on your behalf and care for you in accordance with your wishes.
- Guardianship applications: In the event that someone you love no longer has the capacity to make important decisions, we can help you make sure his or her best interests are protected and that you have the proper authority to act on their behalf.
- Personal finances and asset protection: With an extensive background in financial planning, our lawyer can help you protect your property by ensuring that your plans are in good order.
- Residential Real Estate: Residential Real Estate closings
- Small Claims: Our firm’s practice area includes Small Claims Court cases for which we take on a contingency fee basis. The costs awards for the successful litigants in Small Claims Court are limited to 15%-30% of the value of the claim. Our firms fee arrangement is specifically designed to keep your legal costs within the costs limits applicable to matters heard by Small Claims Court.
For more information on wills and estates as well as on our other practice areas, call us at 647-931-4244 or send us an email. We serve clients in Mississauga, Port Credit, Oakville, Etobicoke and surrounding areas of the GTA.