Asset Protection Lawyer
At Hagel Lawfirm, we believe in being prudent with your finances and assets. Financial advisors are important in making you aware of potential investments, helping you handle the technical aspects of investments and ensuring that your assets grow. However, it’s also important for you to be an involved and aware participant in your personal finance planning.
Staying Informed And Aware
Dorothy Hagel, our asset protection lawyer, who is also a Certified Financial Planner, has many years of experience in the financial services industry, including the area of regulatory compliance.
Our lawyer will work with your financial advisors to protect your assets and help them grow. Our colleagues in the financial services industry often appreciate that we are able to help them communicate with their clients and support their suggestions and planning recommendations, if we believe them to be in clients’ best interests.
We will also help you:
- Understand what your advisors are doing, as well as the limits of what they are allowed to do for you
- Understand different features of your investment holdings and their impact on your tax, estate and succession planning
- Understand the qualifications of different advisors when choosing advisors
- Refer you to qualified financial advisors in your area
- Work with your financial or insurance advisor in designing wealth strategies that suit you and your family
Beyond our personal services to our clients, we also provide services to the community. Dorothy Hagel was a gold sponsor for Financial Planning Week 2013 event hosted by the Financial Planning Standards Council. She also sponsors community events and works with other professionals to educate the public and the financial planning community on estate planning. At our firm, we work with other financial planning professionals, assisting them with their clients’ needs and building their business reputation.
For more information on how we can help you protect your assets in Oakville, Mississauga, Port Credit, Etobicoke or surrounding areas of the GTA and Southern Ontario, call us at 647-931-4244 or send us an email.